Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Birth Certificate and birth order and weights!

My insurance has to have a copy of the birth certificate within 30 days of birth, otherwise I have to wait for the next open enrollment period. I hear this is standard. I emailed Dr. Patel asking to get the birth certificate process started, and she emailed me a form with the following info, including who was born first and how much they weighed. My little girl was first, and she is barely over 2 lbs, and my boy is almost 2 1/2 lbs. That is actually a respectable weight for Indian twins at 28 weeks in the summer I'm told, even though it sure sounds scary. I hope we filled out the form correctly! Not sure what is the difference between age and running age. I just put our marriage date for marriage life.

Dear Emily,

Hello,

Please fill up the birth certificate in capital later. In Gujarati form you only sign and write your address where X mark. form attached. Write your name which is in your passport.Also give me these details both husband and wife
Nationality
Religion
Occupation
Running age
Marriage life
Education
Female

Time : 3.33 PM
weight : 920 gms

Male

Time : 3.40 pm
weight : 1125 gms.


No comments:

Post a Comment